The SWIMM-Pulse NG-300 is a low power, remote telemetry unit (RTU) with built-in datalogger and controller, utilizing hardware technology stack by Campbell Scientific (Logan, Utah), global leader in rugged telemetry products for harsh and remote environments for over 40 years. The NG-300 is offered with internal or external radio options including an optional Sierra Wireless RV-50 industrial low-power cellular gateway operating on the Verizon 4G LTE network, providing rapid and reliable data uploads to our cloud data collection, storage, and visualization website, powered by Eagle.io, and provided as a software-as-a-service (SaaS).
The NG-300 is sensor agnostic in that it can integrate with almost any sensor or analyzer. Coupled with our low-power pressure transient detection module, level probe, water quality analyzer, weather sensors, or integrated with existing flow meters, the SWIMM NG-300 provides unprecedented insights into water distribution, sewer collection, or stormwater networks.
The SWIMM-Pulse website is highly configurable allowing the user to modify data logger settings remotely as well as create custom dashboards on the fly with relative ease. For those utilities who wish integrate SWIMM-Pulse IoT, SCADA, GIS, and their hydraulic model, the SWIMM-RTM cloud platform powered by Innovyze provides the latest advancement in smart water network and real-time modeling technology.
- Pressure Transient/Impulse Monitoring (10 Hz,160 Hz, or 2000 Hz ultra-fast scan rate and datalogging; patent pending edge analytics transforms pressure waveform on datalogger prior to telemetry upload)
- Signal Inputs and Outputs (6 analogue, 4 digital, 2 control, 2 pulse counter, Modbus, SDI-12, DNP3 optional)
- Wireless Communication (Verizon 4G LTE standard; all North American cellular carriers available; unlicensed 900 MHz; VHF/UHF licensed radios, satellite, etc.)
- Power Supply (AGM deep cycle lead acid battery; solar charge controller with optional power analytics; 15-50W solar panel provided based on product model and user preference for high rate cellular communication)
- Pre-Integrated Low Power Sensors/Analyzers (free chlorine, combined chlorine, turbidity, pH, temperature, conductivity, ORP, fluoride, ultrasonic level, flow meter integration, etc.; consult factory for options)
- Software-as-a-Service (including cellular service, database management, website access, and customer support)
- User Configurable Dashboards (utilize Smart Water’s custom dashboard templates or customize to suite application; responsive design works on laptop, tablet, or smart phone devices)
- Automatic data upload (TCP/IP, email client, ftp data sources)
- Remote Control (remotely adjust virtually any datalogger or radio setting from website to suite particular site requirements)
- Alarms (user configurable; web-site, email, and SMS text message)
- Pressure transient data (remote configuration; immediate upload to website; download to Excel)
- Trend Plot (water sensors parameters, device diagnostics)
- Google Map API (with optional KMZ GIS overlays)
- Automatic Photo Upload (using Campbell Scientific digital cameras)
- Automatic Data Export (HTTP API for automatic connection to 3rd party software)
- Documentation (Eagle.io Wiki)
SWIMM-VFM IoT (Virtual Flow Meter) is part of Smart Water’s revolutionary Real Time Modeling technology platform (patent pending) that enables virtually ANY water utility to rapidly transform their existing InfoWater or WaterGEMS model into a real-time dynamic network model in just months (not years) compared to traditional approaches.
Advancements in water network modeling software, GIS, smart sensors, IoT, cloud data management, GPS, and machine learning algorithms are creating a new digital age in water network management. Our next generation sensors are not just “smart”, they have advanced degrees in physics and represent a major breakthrough in water utility network hydraulics. SWIMM-VFM IoT (patent pending) utilizes an ultra-high accuracy, self-calibrating, pressure and elevation IoT with x10 improved geodetic accuracy over traditional pressure sensors. Using our custom model configuration and sensor integration, our process delays or eliminates the need to link your model with SCADA, significantly reducing complexity, cost, time delays, and frustration.
The era of Smart Water Networks has arrived.
SWIMM-RTM is the integration of the Innovyze Info360 (formerly SCADA-Watch), InfoWater, and SWIMM-PULSE or SWIMM-VFM IoT.
Info360 is the latest advancement in Smart Water Network technology developed by Innovyze. Info360 is a powerful data visualization, analytics, and operational decision support (ODS) platform that integrates real-time SCADA data, ESRI ArcGIS Server, InfoWater model, and IoT to revolutionize the way we monitor and analyze water distribution networks.
Now network models can sit anywhere (the consultant’s office, plant control room, or the water utility’s engineering office) with a live connection to operational data for continuous model calibration and real-time model simulations of events in the distribution system network.